We are welcoming clinical psychologists to join us!
We are expanding our psychology practice in 2018 and will have newly renovated rooms for lease from approximately July 2018.
Our rooms are suited to independent clinicians – full or part-time – wishing to locate to serviced rooms in an established and successful clinical psychology practice.
Rooms are available from 1-5 days a week. We also have a group/consultation room for rent on a casual basis.
Macquarie Psychology is located in a beautiful 3-storey Georgian building set on Macquarie St, on the edge of Hobart’s CBD. There is free 2-hour parking in the street for your clients and free onsite parking for therapists.
As an independent clinical psychologist working at Macquarie Psychology, you will receive:
- A fully equipped therapy room in a reputable clinical psychology practice
- A comfortable waiting room for your clients
- Full-time receptionist during business hours
- Client greeting upon arrival
- Access to kitchen facilities
- Free phone and wi-fi internet
- On-site parking
- Monthly peer supervision meetings (if wanted)
All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence and should be directed to the Practice Manager