Are you a clinical psychologist looking for a professionally serviced consulting room in a well-established psychology practice?
We are expanding our premises and will have newly renovated and fully-furnished rooms for lease from approximately early August 2018.
Our rooms are suited to independent clinical psychologists – full or part-time – wishing to locate to professionally serviced, furnished rooms in an established and successful clinical psychology practice. Macquarie Psychology is located in a beautiful 3-storey Georgian building set on Macquarie St, on the edge of Hobart’s CBD. There is free 2-hour parking in the surrounding streets for your clients and free onsite parking for therapists. The practice consists of 7 furnished rooms, 2 waiting rooms, reception area, kitchenette, staff bathroom and client bathroom.
Rooms are available for lease from 1-5 days a week. We also have a group/consultation room for rent on a casual basis.
As an independent clinical psychologist working at Macquarie Psychology, you will receive:
- A fully equipped therapy room in a reputable clinical psychology practice
- Free use of group therapy room
- Comfortable waiting room for your clients – includes free tea and coffee station
- Full reception services – invoices, billing, appointments, cancellation list, mental health plan checks, etc..
- Access to kitchen facilities
- Free phone and internet
- On-site parking
- Monthly peer supervision meetings (optional)
If you are interested in renting a room from us and becoming part of our professional team of friendly therapists, we would love to hear from you. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence and should be directed to the Practice Manager